Sunday, July 29, 2012

Italy 2

Okay, so you are walking down the stairs and into the basement of your house. Apparently, your good good friend Italy left you a surprise there. You follow the arrows to the correct room and he jumps out from the wall and says“Veee!!! Surprise!!!” And he gives you your gift. A pair of Mephisto shoes in bright red, yhe most comfortable shoes in the whole world. Yes, even better than Uggs, much better.“Shoes? For me? Why thank you!” you exclaim.“I thought you would like that color, ve?”“Yes! I love this color!”“Good! Good!” Then all of the sudden, Italy got really serious, which is so unusual. “Em, y/n, do you want to go to my house? I want to tell you something. Really important” he says.“Okay, sure. Just let me go get my stuff and then we can go.” You get your stuff and put on your new shoes and head outside. Feliciano is already there with his blue Fiat sports car.When you arrive at his house, Feliciano says “Hey! Wanna help me make a pizza? Or what about pasta?”“Yeah! Let’s make some pasta for dinner” you happily reply. So you make some homemade pasta with him and eat it together, along with some meatballs and tomato sauce.While you’re helping Italy wash dishes, he leans over and whispers softly “Ti amo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment