Monday, May 28, 2012

Canada 1

You were outside on a cold night and you were staring up at the beautiful Northern lights. It was filled with all sorts of colors some you see a lot in a day some you would see once in a lifetime. Everything about it was beautiful. It was just you in your back yard. “Hey (Y/n)!” You turn around to see one of your closest friends, Canada, running up to see you.” Your smile grew wide stretching from ear to ear. You run over to him and hug him.

“Oh Mattie! Why does it feel  like its been forever sense I saw you!” You said into his shoulder practically on the verge of tears. He had gone away for 6 months doing what ever Canada had to do. For as long as you’ve known him you have liked him.

“Because it has been a long time!” He pulls back and sees a tear slide down your face. He wipes it away with his red mitten.

“I missed you so much.” You whispered. “Do you want to go for a walk?” You ask.

“I couldn’t think of anything I’d rather do more.” He held out his arm and you looped your around into it. While you are walking in silence you look up at the sky and think about how you and Matthew...

You were young and playing on the playground, the swings to be exact. You were very shy and you didn't know a it of people and you were very scared to try and talk to them. It was winter so there was snow everywhere. You heard some yelling so you looked in that general direction to find a boy being picked on my a loud obnoxious boy. You decided you weren't going to sit there and do nothing. You got off of your swing and picked up a big junk of snow and smashed into a ball. You went up behind the loud obnoxious boy through it at him. "TAKE THIS YOU BIG DUMB MEANIE!!!" You just chucking and CHUCKING them at the boy until he finally went away and you ran over to the boy being picked on. "Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah. I'll be alright." You helped him stand up.

"So uh. What is your name?" You asked him.

"My name is Matthew Williams, but you can call me canada.. If-if you like."

"Hey (Y/N)? You there." Said Matthew waving his gloved hand in front of your face.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Sorry I was just thinking about how I had met you." You replied. Canada smiled at the thought.

"Haha. Yeah. Those were  some interesting times." He then blushed a deep shade of red then looked down at his feet. "Th-That was when I had fallen in love with you." 

You were shocked your mouth gaped. Canada then took your face in his mitted hands he was inches from your face.“Mattie what are you doing-” He kissed you. Your eyes widen but then close. When he was finished you open your eyes. His face was a deep pink.

“I-I’m sorry. I dunno Its just you were so cute making your wish so now seemed like a good time.” He said staring down at the snow on the ground.

“I-its okay. I kinda liked it.” You replied blushing too. He looked up surprised.

“Do you wanna maybe grab some hot chocolate together sometime?’ He said nervously.

“I’d really like that. Would you like to come to my house?”He smiled and nodded. You looped your arm through his and headed back to your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment