Monday, May 28, 2012

Russia 1

A long time ago in land that was vast in cold you had live. You lived in the northern part in a small log cabin in a forest. The world was cold so you were in your house by a fireplace trying to keep warm. Your cat was curled up next to you and you were reading a book on the floor with a warm quilt around you. It wasn’t exactly the prettiest but it was warm and you had it ever since you were a small girl. The snow was raging outside. You got up to look outside the window when you noticed a man walking out there in the cold bitter world. You thought he was crazy. You put on some winter boots and a warm jacket along with your favorite scarf and went outside. The wind whipped in your face and you put your scarf up higher to cover everything but your eyes. “What are you doing out here in this weather?” You yelled at the man. You heard him speak but you couldn’t understand through the harsh weather. You grabbed his wrist in headed to your cabin. When you arrived you saw his face. “What did you say out there?”

“I said I was looking for you (y/n)! Do you remember me Da?” When you looked at the man closer you realized he was your best friend when you were kids.

“Russia! Its so good to see you! Its been so long!” You hugged your long lost buddy. “Oh Russia! I missed you so much how have you been?” He smiled really wide and told you his tales and adventures. After many hours of wonderful conversation with Russia you realized how late it was getting. “Russia it's getting late would you like to stay over? I mean the weather is still pretty bad.” He smiled.

“That would be great (Y/n) Da? Oh. Um I kinda have been meaning to tell you something for a long time now.” You look over at him a bit surprised.

“What is it Russia?” He blushes a deep shade of red.

“Would it be a possible if I could be your boyfriend Da?” You gasped then hugged him close.

“I would be more than happy for you to be my boyfriend!” You sat down with him onto the couch and cuddled up next to his warm body.

"Why?" Russia said. You looked up a bit surprised.

"Why what?" You replied.

"Why would you want me too da? I mean everyone is so scared of me but why aren't you?"

"Because you are my Russia. And my only Russia. And you have always been there for me and always cared for me. I love you Russia. As a friend, a boyfriend, and a brother." You smiled and hugged him close. "I love you Russia." You repeated.

"I love you too (y/n)."

No comments:

Post a Comment